Points of attention:
- Good quality, clear and large images help enormously with good reproduction of the product. Preferably with multiple viewing angles, as is the case here.
- Make sure that the information in the feed is as complete as possible. For example, this example shows that the product is for children.
- The available sizes and delivery time are clearly stated.
- Be honest about the delivery times. If there is something different on your website than on beslist.nl/beslist.be, the chance of conversion is many times lower and the chance of returns significantly higher.
- Give a clear and complete description. Keep in mind that consumers are looking for information about the product and woolly texts do not contribute to this.
- If available: show the different versions and/or the colours of the model.
- Is a size no longer available? Then use the display column in the product feed.