In general, there are three reasons if you can't find specific products on beslist.nl.
- The products are not published
- The products are in a differtent category than expected
- The products are low in the search results
Before contacting email@example.com you can go through the following steps.
Check if the product has been passed on correctly in your feed.
- The product has all relevant data, including a title, description, image, price, category and delivery time.
- The product was in the product feed before 7pm yesterday.
If this is the case, it will usually be published the next day from noon.
Please check if the product is published with the assortment of your shop.
- Search for your shop name on beslist.nl
- Click on "Show shop offers"
- Click in the left column on the category where you expect the product
- Browse the pages looking for the product
If you have gone through all the pages and the product is not listed, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Preferably mention the unique code given to the product in de feed.
In general, there are three reasons if you can't find specific products on beslist.nl:
- Possible missing product information, such as images or EAN codes can be included in your backend or in your product feed.
- Improving the display in the search results is also influenced by the set bids. Discuss this with your account manager.
- Other causes can usually best be traced and removed by a member of staff. Contact email@example.com.