There are three reasons why orders that have been placed are no longer received:
- There's a malfunction on your side of the order integration. Let the person who provided the technical connection check whether the order XML is regularly successfully retrieved and whether all orders are then processed correctly.
- Orders have been placed that cannot be processed properly due to the backend of your system. This problem can result from: unknown delivery address, insufficient stock, lack of a mandatory size or colour choice.
- There may occasionally be a malfunction at beslist.nl. If you suspect this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We will check with you exactly where the problem is and how it can be solved.
In all cases it is important that the order to the consumer is handled as quickly and correctly as possible. Order details are always available.
- In the beslist.nl dashboard in the client environment.
- In addition, an alert is sent to you by email to the specified backup email address.